CHANNEL ISLANDS FAMILY HISTORY SOCIETY
www.jerseyfamilyhistory.org NPO 0435 Founded in 1978
44th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Monday March 28th 2022
8.00pm in the Members’ Room, Société Jersiaise
- Apologies for absence
- To receive and approve the Minutes of the 42nd and 43rd Annual General Meeting of February 2nd 2021 on Zoom. Copies of the minutes will be available at the meeting.
- Matters arising from the minutes not covered by the agenda
- To receive the President’s annual report for 2021
- To receive and approve the Treasurer’s report for 2021. Copies of the audited accounts will be available at the meeting.
- Election of Honorary Officers to the Executive Council for one year. (Note : Mary Billot, Hon. President, and Doreen Reed, Hon. Vice President, were both elected for a period of three years at the 2018 AGM).
- To fix the annual subscription.
- To elect an Honorary Auditor for the Society
- To approve the amount payable to the Société Jersiaise for use of the Members’ Room in 2022/23.
- Any other relevant business
There will then be a short presentation on Finding Your Ancestor in the 1921 Census